whole new level of classy into your life! Who
says luxury cars can't be the outperforming machine that it should be?
With KW Coilovers, you can enhance the appearance
and performance of your Cadillac CTS/CTS-V.
With the best coilovers equipped onto your car, you can be sure that a car as
luxurious as a Cadillac can perform powerful turns without losing control.
Not only does this system provide your vehicle with
performance benefits, but it lowers your car
don't have to worry about that "slammed" look. You can be sure when people
look at your car, they'll envy that CTS with the perfectly
designed and manufactured every coilover to
fit your vehicle, unlike other coilovers that may be a
performance for your vehicle. Maybe you're not the one for
aggressive looks and ultimate performance, but for
comfort. Well, KW took that into consideration, and integrated
adjustable comfort technology! That means you can lower your car to
what you'd like and keep that comfortable stock feeling. KW is
known for their signature colors, individuality, quality, and security--you can
be sure this coilovers won't fail you!
Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut
housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
Race Technology for the
with: Adjustable Compression Rebound Dampening
The new Variant 3
is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver.
The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options
allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3
individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the
compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the high speed
set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our
Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14- level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
Why do KW's cost
more than other Coilovers?
is simple, you get what you pay for when it comes to vehicle suspension. As such
a crucial component of your vehicle, suspension is definitely something you do not
want to cheap out on. KW is known for their reinforced and durable suspension
components. KW's coilovers have been carefully crafted and designed by studying
the flaws of competitors and improving on them. In addition KW coilovers can go
lower than just about any other brand and allow you to set your car to a
"slammed look", "sporty look", or anywhere in between. In the unfortunate event
that anything should happen to your coilovers, KW's warranty backs all their
products from manufacturer's defect.
Infinitely adjustable within German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- Easy to read documentation
- Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- Visually perfect – safe and unique motion dynamics
Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- Special ventilation and sealing system
- High-quality damping components
- Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- Special guide and sealing systems
- Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals – optimal sealing with minimal
friction – temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
What are Coilovers?
A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock
absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring
rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's
advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing
the car to be corner balanced.