While the Enthusiast membership is a great offer, 4 hours of labor can be consumed faster than you’d think. Enter the Expert membership, the second level available in the Mod Societies program. Capped at 100 members, this exclusive membership includes an additional 4 hours of labor, a full alignment service, a Hunter Engineering GSP-9700 Road Force Wheel Balancing, a Mod Society Expert T-Shirt, a Mod Society hoodie reserved exclusively for our Expert & Elite members, a ticket to our annual Mod Societies event, as well as 5% off for all labor hours once you’ve used the included 8 hours. At our already low pricing that would be $1,155, but we’ve decided to offer this package at only $995! Referring a friend deducts 10% of their membership cost from your renewal. Call in or sign up online now before all 100 slots fill up!
- Solidify your position as a part of a growing automotive community!
- Proudly display your Expert status with the Expert & Elite only hoodie!
- Show off your membership to your friends with the Expert exclusive T-shirt
- Reduced labor rate means more time on the lift & more money in your pocket
- 4 Wheel Alignment increases grip, eliminates steering wheel vibrations, & stops premature tire wear
- Get the most out of your wheels & tires with a Road Force Balancing, ensuring consistent rubber-to-asphalt contact
To your average Joe, a car is nothing more than a box with wheels on it that takes you from one place to another. At Mod Bargains & Mod Auto, we understand their true significance. Mods and cars may be temporary, but the relationships built along the way are forever. The rush from the first time you started up your car after changing the exhaust you’d been saving months for, or the excitement of watching a fresh set of wheels and tires touch the floor of the garage for the first time, and knowing the people around you are smiling with you; that’s what car culture is all about.
Mod Auto was created to foster those same feelings 6 days a week, 8 hours a day. When we install a part on a customer’s car, it’s more than just a piece of metal or carbon fiber. We’re installing a feeling, a sensation that our customers get to experience every day they get behind the wheel. We’re just happy to be a part of it.