The Cobb Tuning MAF Block-Off Plate is the
perfect compliment to speed density tuning that can be provided by the AccessPORT. Speed Density tuned GTR's use the manifold pressure rather than the
MAF sensor, which means the MAF could be removed to provide for less turbulence
and improved performance. The COBB MAF Block-Off Plate is the easiest way to
safely delete the MAF sensor for optimal performance and enhanced engine bay
The plate is made from 6061 billet aluminum, and
features an O-ring that seals it to prevent extra air from entering the engine.
When seated the MAF plate sits flush with the MAF tube to provide for a smooth
surface and prevent turbulence.
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Hard anodized black for a durable
- O ring sealed to prevent leaks
- Includes stainless steel screws and
- COBB logo machined into face
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- 2008-2012 Nissan GTR (7C1070)
Installation for the Cobb Nissan GTR MAF Block off plate is rated as a medium
easy. You will need standard hand tools to complete this install, see below for
a comprehensive installation guide.
Click here for an installation guide