- Air Struts have a complete bolt on design, and have a 12 click adjustable monotube damper
- Allow for a 3-5" drop, depending on your application
- Synthetic Rubber Air Springs
- Fully Threaded Damper for an additional 2" of static travel
- Spanner Wrench Included
- 1/4" Compression Fittings
The struts included in the kit are complete bolt-ons, and have a 12 click adjustable monotube dampener. Depending on your set up, the struts allow for a 3-5" air spring travel, and have a fully threaded damper for an additional 2" of static travel. 1/4" Compression fittings are included, and as is a spanner wrench.
Pictured above is the AirREX Digital Air Management System. This system is fully assembled and leak tested, within a 30"x12"x10.5" composite wood enclosure, pre-set up, ready for installation. The kit includes a 2.4GHz wireless remote control with three presets. Within the enclosure is a Viair 380C Compressor, which is capable of up to 205PSI. Attached to the compressor is a 3 gallon stainless steel air tank. Also included is a USB cable, power wire kit, and cig lighter adapter.
Digital Air Management System Info (optional)
- Fully assembled and leak tested, 30"x12"x10.5" composite wood enclosure
- 2.4GHz wireless remote controller with 3 pressure based presets
- Viair 380C Compressor
- 3 Gallon Stainless Steel Air Tank
- Backup Controller Included
- Power Wire Kit, USB cable, and cigarette lighter adapter included
AirREX USA was formed to help fill the air suspension market in the United States. Bringing an affordable, performance minded, and easy to install air suspension system to the US market, AirREX is making air suspension a viable option for everyone.