- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®
- K&N 33-2125 part number
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- A K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Environmentally Friendly, K&N Reusable Air Filters Reduce the Volume of Disposable Air Filters that end up in the Nation's Landfills
What increase in horsepower should I see from a K&N replacement filter?
K&N performs internal dyno (power curve) testing on all of their product designs. Their replacement filters are designed to provide up to 4 horsepower. Your results will vary depending on your vehicle, driving habits, load on the engine (towing for example), existing air system restriction, and other factors.
Are K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kits – FIPK’s street legal and will I have a problem passing state vehicle inspections due to the altering of my air box?
K&N FIPK’s are legal in all 50 states. Each FIPK has been submitted and has received exemption by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Since California has some of the toughest emission laws in the country, their approval has been accepted as legal by other states. Each of these kits comes with a high temperature sticker with the CARB exempt “EO” number. This sticker differentiates approved devices from non-approved devices. As long as you have the approved sticker you shouldn’t have any problems with vehicle inspections.