|Swift Hitch Backup
Camera for Ford Ranger
Are you tired of the
damages of your Ford Ranger caused by backing up into your trailer hitch? Stop denting your
license plate with the Swift Hitch Backup Camera
a wireless camera system with built in NIGHT VISION used to hitch up
your enclosed trailer, camper, snowplow, boat trailer, horse trailer or
anything to your vehicle fast in 3 easy steps. Mount the magnetic camera
on your tail gate, View yourself backing up and then HITCH UP.
- Magnetic Base
- Transmission Distance: 300 feet
- Night Vision Range: 15 feet
- Full Color 2.5" LCD Screen
- LCD Resolution: 960 x 240
- Select Normal or Reverse Image
- Easy to Use, Single Hand Operation
The Swift HitchTM
camera has 7 built-in infrared lights which provide a minimum range of
15 feet (5m) of night vision. The night vision function will turn on/off
User Comments and Other
- Electrician - Used to look into tight spaces on
- Construction - Used to view work from a different
angle when alone.
- Hunters - Place the camera up to 100 yards away
for view of game as it approaches - check local laws in advance.
- Plumber & HVAC - Inspect plumbing and find leaks
in tight spaces.
- Mechanic - Locate that missing bolt that dropped
or inspect an area that cannot be seen without an inspection mirror.
The NIGHT Vision is very cool.
- RV Owners - Use Swift Hitch while adjusting the
satellite dish for best reception. Simply point the camera at the TV
and hold the display to fine tune the dish position.
- Boat Owners
Position the camera on the corner of your boat while
backing down a ramp to launch or while backing in to a slip; to
visual inspect an inboard engine for leaks while performing
preventive maintenance; to locate something dropped in the bilge.
- Marine Surveyors
Attach the camera to a pole to make quick
view of tight spots during below deck inspections
- Home Surveyors Attach the camera to
a pole to allow easy view of crawl spaces and attic where space is