|Swift Hitch Backup
Camera for Ford F 150
Are you tired of the
damages of your Ford F 150 caused by backing up into your trailer hitch? Stop denting your
license plate with the Swift Hitch Backup Camera
a wireless camera system with built in NIGHT VISION used to hitch up
your enclosed trailer, camper, snowplow, boat trailer, horse trailer or
anything to your vehicle fast in 3 easy steps. Mount the magnetic camera
on your tail gate, View yourself backing up and then HITCH UP.
- Magnetic Base
- Transmission Distance: 300 feet
- Night Vision Range: 15 feet
- Full Color 2.5" LCD Screen
- LCD Resolution: 960 x 240
- Select Normal or Reverse Image
- Easy to Use, Single Hand Operation
The Swift HitchTM
camera has 7 built-in infrared lights which provide a minimum range of
15 feet (5m) of night vision. The night vision function will turn on/off
User Comments and Other
- Electrician - Used to look into tight spaces on
- Construction - Used to view work from a different
angle when alone.
- Hunters - Place the camera up to 100 yards away
for view of game as it approaches - check local laws in advance.
- Plumber & HVAC - Inspect plumbing and find leaks
in tight spaces.
- Mechanic - Locate that missing bolt that dropped
or inspect an area that cannot be seen without an inspection mirror.
The NIGHT Vision is very cool.
- RV Owners - Use Swift Hitch while adjusting the
satellite dish for best reception. Simply point the camera at the TV
and hold the display to fine tune the dish position.
- Boat Owners
Position the camera on the corner of your boat while
backing down a ramp to launch or while backing in to a slip; to
visual inspect an inboard engine for leaks while performing
preventive maintenance; to locate something dropped in the bilge.
- Marine Surveyors
Attach the camera to a pole to make quick
view of tight spots during below deck inspections
- Home Surveyors Attach the camera to
a pole to allow easy view of crawl spaces and attic where space is