The Remus Sport Exhaust
System features a straight through mufflers, reducing
backpressure to provide
dyno proven gains in horsepower and torque. No need to worry about fitment; as
the exhaust is
manufactured to OEM specifications, and uses the same mounting points as stock.
All Remus Mufflers are constructed from 303 stainless steel to ensure your
exhaust never rusts and lasts as long as your vehicle does. Give your X5
that deep, aggressive Remus exhaust note, while not being overly loud,
with a Remus Sport Exhaust.
Dyno proven performance gains
- Deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Enhances your X5's
- High quality stainless steel
Backed by a 3
year/unlimited mile warranty
- May increase fuel efficiency
- Precision CNC manufactured to
ensure a perfect fit
- 303 stainless steel
- 416 stainless steel tips
- Chrome plated exhaust tips
- 2000-2006 E53 X5 3.0L/4.4L (089100
Why Remus Exhaust?
- World's largest manufacturer of aftermarket
automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to
BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD
files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure
calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room.
Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are
'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.
- Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are
thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld
failures have become a thing of the past.
- An appealing appearance that doesn't scream
to the authorities, "Hey look at me, I'm a Race System," but indeed,
performs like one.
- Full 303 stainless steel construction in
bodies and tubing, 416 stainless steel tips; every unit specific with
regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment.
- Deep throaty Remus sound in all systems
allowing the power and efficiency to be released. Horsepower increase equals
efficiency increase, so fuel mileage is enhanced as well.
- Three year unlimited mileage warranty.
If there ever is a warranty claim, Remus will replace the product & pay
$40.00 per hour for labor.