Our most exclusive & inclusive offer, the Elite membership is the ultimate choice for those who eat, sleep, and breathe cars. Limited to just 50 members, the coveted Elite membership includes 12 hours of labor, a full alignment service, a Hunter Engineering GSP-9700 Road Force Wheel Balancing, a Mod Society Elite T-Shirt, a Mod Society hoodie reserved exclusively for our Expert & Elite members, an Elite members only jacket, 2 tickets to our annual Mod Societies event, as well as 10% off for all labor hours once you’ve used the included 12 hours. In addition, as an Elite member you will receive a complimentary photoshoot of you and your car with a feature on the ModBargains website and social media! That’s $2,000 worth of products and services for just $1,595! That’s not to mention the priceless satisfaction of knowing your car will be admired by the hundreds of thousands of unique visitors our site receives every month! Each referral deducts 10% from your renewal. Call in or sign up online now before all 50 slots fill up!
- Solidify your position as a part of a growing automotive community!
- Be the envy of all of your friends with a personal feature of you and your car on the ModBargains website!
- Show off your membership to your friends with the Elite exclusive T-shirt
- Make your membership a part of your everyday wardrobe with the Mod Societies hoodie!
- Proudly display your Elite status with the Elite only motorsports inspired jacket, personalized with your name and first year of membership!
- Reduced labor rate means more time on the lift & more money in your pocket
- 4 Wheel Alignment increases grip, eliminates steering wheel vibrations, & stops premature tire wear
- Get the most out of your wheels & tires with a Road Force Balancing, ensuring consistent rubber-to-asphalt contact
To your average Joe, a car is nothing more than a box with wheels on it that takes you from one place to another. At Mod Bargains & Mod Auto, we understand their true significance. Mods and cars may be temporary, but the relationships built along the way are forever. The rush from the first time you started up your car after changing the exhaust you’d been saving months for, or the excitement of watching a fresh set of wheels and tires touch the floor of the garage for the first time, and knowing the people around you are smiling with you; that’s what car culture is all about.
Mod Auto was created to foster those same feelings 6 days a week, 8 hours a day. When we install a part on a customer’s car, it’s more than just a piece of metal or carbon fiber. We’re installing a feeling, a sensation that our customers get to experience every day they get behind the wheel. We’re just happy to be a part of it.