Completely constructed from 304 stainless throughout, it is guaranteed not to
rust through or break away.
It supports 50-52 mm mandrel bend all stainless tubing that extrudes a tuned
note with a unrestrictive exhaust flow.
This exhaust is designed specifically for the 335i twin turbo and is available
in both two and four door configurations.
"... The complete Active Exhaust is
39 Lbs LIGHTER than the FACTORY exhaust..."
BMW E92 335i Twin Turbo Exhaust System:
What is a Cat-Back Exhaust?
A cat-back exhaust replaces the exhaust system behind the primary
catalytic converter. A cat-back exhaust usually offers a little less performance
improvement than does a more comprehensive exhaust upgrade, but eliminating the
pipes behind the cat still pays large rewards! A cat-back system also is just as
impressive on the outside as a full exhaust and tells the crowd you mean
- Large exhaust pipes for maximum flow and a quicker
- Constructed from polished 304 stainless steel for
- Large 90mm tips with the Active Autowerke Generation 2 logo
- Emits a nice, deep sound
- Weight saving advantages of at least 39+ pounds (1/2 the factory
- Available for E90, E92 and E93 applications
- Increase of 12-15 Horsepower on stock
- Increase of 17+ Horsepower on cars equipped with the Active
Autowerke programmed Xede processor.
-Limited lifetime warranty with free tech
Click Here for Installation Guide